RETURN FOR CREDIT PROCESS
Step 1 - Fill out the RFC Credit form.
Step 2 - Wait for Pro-face Customer Care to send you an RFC Number and Address to ship the unit.
Step 3 - Ship the unit INCLUDING your Return for Credit Number to the address on the email.
235 Burgess Road
Greensboro, NC 27409
Warranty Repairs are NOT to be returned for credit.
Please use the Repair Request form IF YOUR RETURN IS OUTSIDE OF THE WARRANTY. Credit is issued for unopened product ONLY.
PRO-FACE RETURN POLICY
- No Products may be returned without first obtaining Pro-face by Schneider Electric’s written permission and a returned material identification tag. (see above process)
- Returned Products must be of current manufacture, in the original packaging, unused, undamaged and in sale-able condition.
- Returned Products must be securely packed to reach Pro-face by Schneider Electric without damage and labeled with the return authorization number.
- Any cost incurred by Pro-face by Schneider Electric to put Products in first class condition will be charged to the Purchaser.
- Returns must originate from the original Purchaser account number. Returns will be credited at the original price paid as indicated on the invoice or Purchase Order associated to the Products being returned as provided by the Purchaser.
- If no invoice number or Purchase Order number is provided, then credit will be issued based on the into stock price in effect 12 months prior to date of return authorization and will also have an additional 25% processing fee applied.
- Products which are listed in the current product list as returnable and which are accepted for credit not involving a Pro-face by Schneider Electric error, shall assess a restocking fee of 25% of the invoice price.
- No request for returns will be considered after sixty (60) days have elapsed from Pro-face shipment date.
- Bulk orders (order quantities over 50 pieces per SKU) are not cancelable, not changeable, and not returnable due to special processing that is required.
All requests for returns must be made in writing and such actions must be approved in writing by an authorized individual of Pro-face’s corporate office. Returns made without an RFC (return for credit authorization) number will be refused and returned to buyer at buyer’s expense. In no event will credit be granted unless the product is returned unaltered in its new/original condition and in its original packaging with all associated components of the original shipment, including documentation kits, manuals, cables, brackets and all other miscellaneous and loose items. The agreed upon credit will be issued against product returned with an RFC number only after inspection, testing and confirmation by Pro-face that all product is in its original and unaltered condition. Product, parts or documentation missing or damaged will void the RFC and no credit will be issued.