The Pro-face Standard HMI offers multiple models for flexibility, control, and connectivity. The Standard product line offers extensive, built-in, time-saving features that help customers develop fast, consistent, standardized graphical interfaces. Bright, full color screens with multiple-protocol connectivity offer the best in class functionality for your application. Add single platform data management and control with GP-Pro Ex or Pro-Server EX software to complete the winning combination.
The GP4000R Series offer:
- Display Size: 5.7” to 12.1”
- Screen Type: TFT
- Analog Resistive Touch Screens (no grid)
- Data sharing & collection through DDE, SQL, etc.
- Global Certification: RoHS, UL Listed C1 Div 2, CSA, CE (see user manual to verify individual product certifications)
Multiple Port Options:
- Ethernet: 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- USB: Two USB 1.1 Host Type A
- Speaker output: 70mW
- COM Port 1: RS-232/422/485
- COM Port 2: RS-422/485
- CompactFlash or SD card slot Type II (dependent on series)
- Expansion bus port for optional communication modules
- Remote Data Monitoring and reporting
- Large selection of controller connectivity
- Full-featured HMI screen editor software
Extensive Connectivity with GP-Pro EX HMI Development Software to over 100 different PLC, and connectable devices.