FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Pro-face Marketing
New HMI SCADA Software
Ann Arbor, MI – July 21, 2016 - Pro-face America announces a new addition to our HMI development software family that expands capabilities of the PS5000 industrial pc series - Pro-face BLUE Open Studio. Pro-face BLUE Open Studio is a development and runtime software that incorporates all of the tools users need to create SCADA HMI applications, dashboards and OEE interfaces.
- Access graphical interfaces from any device, with groups of screens, popups, and dialogs through Support for Multiple Document Interface on Studio Mobile Access
- Protect data through OPC Redundancy Native redundancy for OPC UA and OPC XML/DA interfaces
- Connect through comprehensive tag integration with a wide range of PLCs.
- Collaborate through revision control and application lifecycle management that is fully integrated with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Build using an expanded library and improved set of symbols for HMI/SCADA applications
This collection of automation tools provides building blocks to develop HMIs, SCADA systems and embedded instrumentation solutions. Customers can utilize BLUE Open Studio integrated web technologies to take advantage of internet / intranet connectivity.
Pro-face is the world leader in HMI solutions and industrial computer products. Pro-face continues to set the global standards for HMI solutions by offering the industry’s most extensive product offerings with the highest levels of connectivity. Principal Pro-face products include HMI touch screens, operator interfaces, and industrial PCs.
Pro-face hardware and software is installed in more than 300,000 factory-floor systems worldwide. Pro-face America is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan and has employees, sales, and support representatives located worldwide. For more information about Pro-face HMI products visit www.profaceamerica.com.